Please complete the Vaccinator Initial Application [PDF, 144 KB] form and send the following evidence:
- Annual Practicing Certificate (must include NCNZ number)
- Current CPR certificate (age appropriate and includes airway management)
- Proof of dated Indemnity Insurance cover letter indicating insurance is current. This can be requested by emailing or phoning:
New Zealand Nurses Organisation
Phone: 0800 283 848
- Vaccinator Training Course certificate
- Completed Clinical Independent Assessment form
The Medical Officer of Health will review the evidence. If all evidence is present and correct a certificate for two years practice will be issued.
If any evidence is missing you will be advised and asked to provide this.
Please note: Your certificate can not be issued until all the correct information has been received.