COVID-19: 'No Visitors' permitted to enter Waikato DHB hospitalsClick here for details and some exceptions.
Matariki Continuing Care facility is part of Waikato District Health Board and located in Te Awamutu, about 30 kilometres south of Hamilton.
389 Kihikihi Road
Te Awamutu 3800
- Daytime visiting hours are unrestricted and visitors are welcome to call in at any time.
- We do secure the front door from 4pm so please ring the bell if you arrive after this time.
- Night time security of the building is important for both the residents and staff, with a security service providing night time checks.
- If you have a cold, diarrhoea, viral illness or are generally feeling unwell, please do not visit patients.
- Children under 14 must be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
- All gang regalia, patches or gang colours must be removed.