COVID-19: Visitor policyClick here for more information
The Maternity Resource Centre supports women during their pregnancy, after baby is born and beyond to access a range of community resources and social services to improve their health with a strong focus on the wellbeing of the mums, babies and young children.
Services and information available include:
- A room equipped for Lead Maternity Carer (LMC) midwives
- Well child service providers
- Health and community workers including cookery classes, visiting lactation consultants, and vision hearing testers
- Waikato DHB’s smokefree, immunisation, nutrition and parenting education services
- Links with perinatal mental health services.
Find out more about Waikato DHB’s maternity services.
The Maternity Resource Centre is not a birthing centre, for the nearest birthing centres please contact Te Awamutu Birthing Centre or the Delivery Suite at Waikato Hospital.
20 Carroll Street
Te Kuiti, 3910
Open 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday