Standard visiting hours are 11am - 1.30pm and 4pm - 8pm daily. This allows you to have visitors but also to rest and recover.
Visitors can bring you a small amount of fruit, food or cold drinks. However check with the staff if there are any restrictions on what food you are allowed.
- If you have visitors who can only come at other times, talk to the nurse in charge of the ward.
- If you don’t want to be disturbed by visitors, please let us know.
- All visitors must be considerate of other patients, and respect our staff.
- Please ask your visitors not to smoke while they are visiting you in hospital. All our hospital sites are smokefree both inside and outside.
- You may be asked if you want to nominate a key support person.