Hapū Wānanga ki Tainui Registration Form
A FREE kaupapa Māori antenatal wānanga for all pregnant mums and their whānau. This one day wānanga is engaging and interactive. The wānanga programme includes pregnancy changes, stages of labour, birthing, pain relief, medical intervention, immunisation, family planning, oral health, healthy homes, parenting, safe sleep and breastfeeding.
- Time: 9.15am – 3.30pm
- Duration: One Day Wānanga
Covid-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Lights) for Hapū Wānanga
- Green (Low case numbers)
In person Wānanga, masks recommended, physical distancing
- Orange (Moderate case numbers)
In person and Online Wānanga, masks recommended, physical distancing
- Red (High case numbers)
Online Wānanga only
How to contact us
- Business hours are 8am-4pm
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text and call 0273310029
- Message our social media when you follow us on Facebook Hapū Wānanga ki Tainui and Instagram @HapūWānangaKiTainui.