Displaying page 3 of 29 for Contact

If you have visited a location of interest for COVID-19 or you currently have COVID-19 symptoms

If you have visited a location of interest, are a close contact of someone with COVID-19 or you currently have any COVID-19 symptoms it is important that you are tested at the earliest possible opportunity.

Call health line on 0800 358 5453 for further advice. Inform your midwife (LMC), and either contact your GP practice who may be offering COVID-19 testing or attend a Community Testing Centre – no appointment is necessary. More information on testing locations can be found here: COVID assessm...

Wai Ū Waikato

... residing in the Waikato DHB catchment area. With great information we can offer a great response however we recognise that for some whānau the referral process and long delays can be a barrier to getting quality support to breastfeed.


How can I make contact with a breastfeeding specialist?We are delighted to offer a Mana Wahine model of care that promotes the tino rangatiratanga of wahine. This means we will work with you at your pace in the mode of contact that best suites you.

How to con...

Patient test consults

Test consults are available to ensure patients are able to successfully use SmartHealth, before having their first consultation.

Request a test consult If you are organising a SmartHealth appointment or contact in iPM and you can see that this is the patient's first SmartHealth activity (regardless of the specialty), please request a test consult for the patient.

A test consult should be requested at least 10 working days before the patient's actual SmartHealth appointment or contact...

District Nursing

... Hauraki/Thames/Coromandel team is based at Thames hospital with smaller bases distributed around that area. 
The three southern rural teams are based at the southern rural hospital sites – Te Kuiti, Taumaranui and Tokoroa
ContactWhen you are referred to our service, we will contact you and make an appointment for a first visit. We will supply you with the contact information you need.

Who should I ask to provide references?

... It pays to check that your referees are happy to act in this capacity for you - and will say positive things - before sending them referee forms to complete.

House officers should furnish three written references and also the names of people we can contact for verbal referee checks. A designated clinician will consider your CV and suitability for the position. They may also contact you directly. Waikato DHB uses a standardised referee report form.

Registrars are interviewed according to Waika...

How will we know what is happening and if we need to do anything?

We will keep this page regularly updated on Waikato DHB progress as we move through the three phases of the process.

Union members can also contact their organiser/advocate with questions or concerns.

Current employees don't need to do anything. If you are identified as being owed money, we will already have your account details and you will receive a statement outlining the adjustments once we have calculated them.

As part of the Remediation Phase, we will make employees aware of possib...